星期三, 1月 27, 2010

bye bye LITTLE BROTHER

sad news, anyway, they're one of my favorite hip hop band.

"I didn't want our last record to be a bunch of second-rate material, I wanted to walk away from Little Brother knowing that I gave our fans all that I had to give, and said everything I wanted to say. With LeftBack, I've done that." - Phonte

the final album---leftback,  drop April
http://media.blubrry.com/gordongartrellradio/www.gordongartrellradio.com/ggradio/ggr16.mp3



phonte on the radio show described the fact.....

Jay Electronica “Exhibit C”


Op Swamp 81 “Fasho”

The Clonious “One At A Time” (feat. Muhsinah)

Sister Nancy “Bam Bam” (ReEdit & Weep)

Keyel “Mary Jane”

Bilal “Had 2 Cut Corners” (live)

Mr. Scruff “Travelogue”

Portformat “Bionic Arms”

Freddie Joachim “Circles”

The Earl “Live in Technicolor”

FS Green “Rusty Beat”

Sir OJ “Dirty Funk”

J*DaVeY “Get Together”

Trus’Me “Can We Pretend” (feat. Amp Fiddler)

Quadron “Simili Life”

The Jackson Sisters “I Believe In Miracles”

Fatback Brother Bill Curtis “Dance Girl”

The Randy Watson Experience “The Dark”

Daru & Rena “4You’reLuv”

Doggy Style Allstars “Unfucwitable”

Slum Village “2U4U”

I.N.T. “Wannago”

Little Brother “Whatever You Say” (demo)

沒有留言:

Related Posts with Thumbnails