星期三, 3月 10, 2010

DJ Phaze又送禮物囉~GFM (gROwn folk MuSIC) Weekend Mix

愛死dj phaze囉! 看看卡司,我從angie stone開始嗨 (冷冷的天好適合火鍋 再搭配這舒服新靈魂)



“Light My Fire” - Minnie Ripperton
“If” - Heston
“Aht Uh Mi Hed” - Shuggie Otis
“I Wanna Be Where You Are” - Michael Jackson
“Tender Lover” - Babyface
“I Aint Hearin U” - Angie Stone
“Seven Days In Sunny June” - Jamiroquai

“Strange Affair” - Minnie Ripperton
“Just Can’t Wait “-Darien
“I Luv That Girl” - All-4-One
“I Want You” - Erykah Badu
“Fly Away With Me” - Sy Smith
“My Love is on Fire “- Stevie Wonder
“When You Love Somebody - Keith Washington
“Timeless” - Sergio Mendes feat. India Arie
“Stronger” - Lalah Hathaway
“Hello It’s Me” - Amel Larrieux
“Hello It’s Me” – Isley Brothers
“Sweet Love” - Anita Baker



在追加,由跳舞界轉戰歌唱界的Darien除了性感嗓音,那健壯的身材也很吸引人,全身散發雄性激素。哈哈,是猛男,我愛。







沒有留言:

Related Posts with Thumbnails