星期四, 1月 11, 2007

LaLa "That Pretty Brown LA Sound"


beautiful latina sings real latino songs!!

she wrote her songs, she sang all the songs !!


the article is from LaLa's myspace introduction

"Its taken me a minute to get this bio up...hopefully it answers lots of questions y'all have. I'm from Van Nuys CA (818!!!!!), but have lived all over Los Angeles. I come from a big Mexican/American family...i've got 4 little sisters. Comin' up i lived mosty with my abuela...FAMILY is everything were i'm from. Times were always tough havin' such a big family, money was always low..we stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment for most of my life..but shit was cool as long as the family was straight. I write my songs based on my life experiences. Bein broke, feeln like shit don't ever change, and hood life in my music. Struggle and real life...thats what i'm all about. My music has been whats saved me from myself and the street..I've been writing forever little poems and shit. I've always sang. I left school to try out this music thing...deal after shady deal... singin songs that didn't mean shit to me, that other people wrote till I finally got to do my thing. I really feel that lots of people i initially worked with were real out of touch with the streets and couldn't relate to how i came up. Latino culture is so BIG in LA, and is really taking over the globe, its like finally my sound and message are starting to be accepted. Most of my albums finished, I bang 4 the mijas, latina women hold shit down (and are sexy as hell)!!!!! Lowrider culture has so much flavor...my albums a blend of real WestCoast beats with a little street LA latina vibe. I can't wait to post more songs cause every1s feedback has meant alot and KEPT ME PUSHIN.... "

myspace 一直放了新歌給大家聽
有四首
每一首都愛
特推 Mi Familia
點擊下方車子MV可聽音樂看美女

而繼備受歡迎的LaLaLa ft.Mack10後
最近又推出第二支單曲" Drop it" 由Fingazz 製作
我很愛她的聲音所流放的感情
雖然"drop it"很有Ciara背影,(怎麼好像南岸最近真的很流行, 一點都不熟,但有些還真好聽)
但是LaLAa 的聲音還是擄獲我的心
很棒

據本人透露
專輯預計於07年夏天發行

一整個期待到不行阿

而homegirl Yesi Ortiz 所調製"My Chucks LaLa" 則融合了之前好像很紅被討論過的The Pack--Vans之歌
很跳跳 很好聽.....總之她沒有負面啦
billboard 也報導過了喔

而LaLa所屬的Most High Records
在Caliber 發行Enter My City 時
LaLa也為"United State" 做了美麗的開場
十分耐聽的一首歌

拍拍手的大聲叫好

沒有留言:

Related Posts with Thumbnails